Google Pay Go India Game Rangoli Event Quiz Answer Chance to Win Free Up to Rs 100 Scratch Card. Also, you can Earn Free KM & Tickets. Google Pay Go India Rangoli Quiz Game Start from 13th November to 15th November 2020. Bringing you the Rangoli evet in your current city.
How to Play Google Pay Go India Rangoli Quiz Game:
- Click Here & Download or Update Google Pay App
- Register or Login into the App
- After Successfully Login >> Scroll Down Tap on Go India
- You will see Rangoli Logo at Top Right Side Tap on
- Tap on Start Evnet >> Play This Quiz Game
- Chance to Win Free Rs 100 Scratch Card, KM & Tickets.
Google Pay Go India Rangoli Quiz Answers 13th November 2020:
1. Which of the following are used to celebrate Diwali?
Answer : All of them
2. What does Kollam, Alpanna, Jhuthi have in common?
Answer : All are forms of Rangoli
3. Which festival is celebrated on the 5th Day of Diwali among brothers and sisters?
Answer : Bhai Dooj
4. Which of the following activities would you not be doing during Diwali?
Answer : Applying Gulal on Friends
5. This Diwali, your father wants to download & Send money to you via Google Pay. He is asking your device on what to set as an UPI pin.
Answer : None of Them
6. During the 2019 Diwali game on Google Pay, which stamp was the most sought after by people across India?
Answer : Rangoli