Bhim Referral Code :- [email protected] Bhim App Refer & Earn Rs. 50 or Rs. 50 in Bank Account per Friend. Bhim is a revolutionary app that lets you send money immediately to anyone. Get Bhim to experience instant money transfers, recharges and utility bill payments all directly from your bank account. Access you money digitally without having to store it in a third party money app. No more hassles of adding beneficiaries. In past Bhim app offered great Refer & Earn program now again its back with bang. This time get Rs. 50 or Rs. 50 directly in your bank account. You need to refer your friend, once your friend make 1st transaction, you rewarded with Rs. 100. Additionally, invite friends from either Andhra Bank, Bharat Bank, Bank of Baroda, Catholic Syrian Bank, Federal Bank, The Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank or Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank & earn Rs 200 on every invite. Offer valid till 31st Oct.
For New Users: Get ₹51 cashback on your first Payment on BHIM! For Existing Users: Get up to ₹750 / Month.
- 1 Bhim Referral Code:
- 2 How to get Bhim App Refer & Earn Rs. 25 or Rs. 10 in Bank Account per Friend?
- 3 Bhim Refer and Earn Rs 10 per Referral:-
- 4 BHIM UPI App Information
Bhim Referral Code:
|Bhim Referral Code||[email protected]|
|Using Referral Code Get||Rs 50|
|Earn per Referral||Rs 50|
|Invite a Friend program||Only For App|
|Bhim Redeem Point||Bank Transfer|
How To Download BHIM App For Rs 50 Sign Up Bonus? Bhim App Really Giving Any Reward Money?
Monetize Your Rewards You Earned From Refer And Earn Program. Click ON Rewards button Inside The App And See How Much You Earned Today.
- Download Bhim App From This Link.
- Sign Up For New User And Set Up 4 Digit Password.
- Now Link your Bank Account With Bhim App.
- Make Minimum 3 Transactions To Get Rs 25 Bhim Sign Up Credit / bonus.
- While Making Transaction Enter Referral Code “[email protected]“
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an app that lets you make simple, easy and quick payment transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make instant bank-to-bank payments and Pay and collect money using just Mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
The following are the features of BHIM:
- Send Money: User can send money using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account Number & IFSC, Aadhaar Number or QR code.
- Request Money: User can collect money by entering Virtual Payment Address (VPA). Additionally through BHIM App, one can also transfer money using Mobile No. (Mobile No should be registered with BHIM or *99# and account should be linked)
- Scan & Pay: User can pay by scanning the QR code through Scan & Pay & generate your QR option is also present.
- Transactions: User can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. User can also raise complaint for the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
- Profile: User can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created or also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and download the QR code.
- Bank Account: User can see the bank account linked with his/her BHIM App and set/change the UPI PIN. User can also change the bank account linked with BHIM App by clicking Change account provided in Menu and can also check Balance of his/her linked Bank Account by clicking “REQUEST BALANCE”
- Language: Up to 8 regional languages (Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada ,Hindi) available on BHIM to improve user experience.
- Block User: Block/Spam users who are sending you collect requests from illicit sources.
- Privacy: Allow a user to disable and enable [email protected] in the profile if a secondary VPA is created (QR for the disabled VPA is also disabled).
How to get Bhim App Refer & Earn Rs. 25 or Rs. 10 in Bank Account per Friend?
- Download Bhim App
- Enter your mobile number and Click Continue.
- Enter Your Name, Email id and in Referral code field enter Bhim Referral Code :- Coming Soon (Fill information below to get latest update)
- Cick Continue to verify your Mobile number.
- After verification you will see Bank List, Select your Bank. Partner banks (Andhra Bank, Bharat Bank, Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank or Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, The Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank) can Recharge, Receive and send Money. Other Bank customers can only receive money for time being.
- Generate MMID to get started on Bhim, you need to add last 3 digit of your choice and click continue. Your 7 digit MMDI will be generated.
- Now Make one transaction, it can be Rs. 10 recharge or you can simply send Rs. 1 to your Bhim Friend. Note: Send Money feature is available for all bank users but Recharge and other features are available only for partner bank.
- Click on Banner “Invite & Earn Rs. 100 Cash” Banner.
- Get your Referral code and share with friend.
- You earn Rs. 100 for each friend who download, Sign up with your Referral code and make first transaction.
Bhim Refer and Earn Rs 10 per Referral:-
- Goto Menu Click on “Refer and Earn“.
- Now You will get your referral link.
- Share this link & Referral Code with your friends.
- After Your Friends Successfully Download & Install
- Bhim Asked to Referral Code Enter Your Referral Code
- Your Friends Get Rs 50 and You Get Rs 50
Bhim App Banks
HDFC Bank; Bank of Baroda; Catholic Syrian Bank; Andhra Bank; Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank; Bharat Bank; Federal Bank; Greater Bank and Saraswat Bank, Bank of India , Sbi , Indian Bank ,Union Bank or You will see full list of supported banks when You add bank account.
BHIM UPI App Information
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|APK Size||2.46 MB|
|Installs||100 – 500|
|Updated||December 30, 2016|
|Offered By||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|