Best Thing about this Feature is that you can buy from other sellers also.
How to Convert Flipkart EGV to PhonePe Wallet :-
- Download Flipkart App to Latest Version
- Download PhonePe Wallet App
- Now Login to Your Flipkart Main Account.
- Click on 3 Dots >> Profile Name/Email.
You May also Like – Get Rs 50 Amazon Voucher Free.
- Scroll Down a bit and Locate “My Wallet ” option and Click on View Wallet.
- Click on Gift Card >> Add Gift Card.
- Now Enter your 16 Digit Voucher ID and 6 Digit Pin.
- Click on Add Gift Card Option,
- Convert Flipkart EGV to Wallet
- That’s it !! Your Flipkart EGV is Successfully Converted into Wallet. You will also receive notification about the same.
Convert Flipkart Gift Vocher to Flipkart Wallet on PC :-
- Visit Flipkart from Here
- Login to your Account.
- Visit My Wallet Section.
- Click on Add Gift Card.
- Now Enter your 16 Digit Voucher ID and 6 Digit Pin.
- Click on Confirm.
- Order Any Product Pay Using Gift Card
- Cancel order You will Get Balance in PhonePay Account
- Transfer Balance in Bank Account
That’s it !! Your Flipkart EGV is Successfully Converted into Wallet. You will also receive notification about the same.
Flipkart Gift Voucher Description :-
If there’s one online store that offers everything under the sun, it’s Flipkart. So you’ll never go wrong when you gift a Flipkart e-gift voucher. The beauty is, it takes only moments to purchase it. Your recipient gets it via email in minutes, and can start shopping within the hour.
Flipkart is India’s favorite online shopping destination for a range of products. What started out as an online book store in 2007 now offers an unbelievable range of products. The product range now covers footwear, apparel, cameras, lifestyle accessories, toys, baby care products, posters, mobile phones, sports and fitness, laptops, music, movies, TVs, health and beauty, refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners, MP3 players and more. Flipkart offers an easy way to shop without hassles, and offers some of the best prices out there. Flipkart’s innovative 30-day replacement policy, Cash on Delivery and EMI options create a memorable shopping experience.
Flipkart Check Gift Voucher Balance :-
- Enter e-Gift Voucher Number.
- Enter e-Gift Voucher PIN
Flipkart 10 Reasons to Buy Gift Voucher
- Wedding gift for your friends and family.
- Missed a special date? Pamper your spouse.
- Surprise birthday gift for your siblings.
- Gifting option for festivals.
- Save money with amazing offers.
- Employee rewards and recognition.
- Thank your best customers.
- Prize for any contests or promotions.
- Dealer rewards and corporate gifting.
- Buy it now and use it whenever you want during validity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards.
- The GC can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only
- A GC can be purchased on www.flipkart.com using the following payment modes only – Credit Card, DebitCard and Net Banking.
- GCs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. GC payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers
- GCs cannot be used to purchase other GCs, GCs cannot be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions
- If the order value exceeds the GC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GC and can be used for subsequent transactions
- GCs will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter
- GCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 Gift Cards per order. They can be combined with promotional codes
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the GC has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the GC PIN or GC number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of GC due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- Flipkart.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GCs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of GCs cannot be extended, new GCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd /Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the GC issued.
- GCs are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the GCs and transaction undertaken using the GC. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the GC with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. The Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser of the GC in this regard.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with GC purchase.
- GCs cannot be reloaded or resold.