Wireless Setting, Username & Password. The Most Popular Gateways are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254, 10.0.0.1, …., But don’t bother yourself by searching on the internet about it, we will get it for you. What we offer here is a fast, stable, and reliable performance that you can depend on, and we are open for any user contribution to help us improve and add more value to you. 192.168.1.1 Router Admin Setup App helps you to configure you WIFI Router Settings Setup, or LAN settings configurations by using your phone instead of using computer or laptop normal browser. It will detect your gateway, which is the Router Setup Page, whatever it is, and open it directly to you, that’s why it will work for you whatever you Router Brand is.
192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 Default Username and Password:
Here you will Get Default Router Username and Password. This Username & Password Support to TP-Link. Cisco, D-Link, Linksys, Netgear, Asus, Belkin, Billion, xfinity router, Technicolor router, tp link router, Huawei router, Orange, Apple, … and so on Note that the default username and password for general 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254, …., routers are:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- Username: admin
- Password: password
HOW TO FIND ROUTER IP ADDRESS
- New Router or configure your Network
- You will need a Router IP Address
- Access it and Log in to Your Router to Change Settings
- Here are some default IP addresses 192.168.0.1, 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.2.1
- Maximum Router Default IP Address Above
HOW TO CHANGE ROUTER PASSWORD
- Go Router IP Address Page
- Login >> Dashboard Page
- Go to Advance Settings >> Router Admin >> Change Password
- Enter Old and New Password Tap on Save
- That’s it You Successfully Changed Router Password
This is typically for:
- The normal user who wants to change WIFI password, or configures the Router as fast as possible by his smartphone.
- The users who is there job is based on the Routers settings and Setup.
For instance, It Supports, Netgear Nighthawk router, D-LINK, CISCO, xfinity router, Technicolor router, tp link router, Huawei router, Orange, Apple, … and so on, generally any DSL Router with a Dynamic IP mechanism.