How to Play Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest:
- Click Here & Download Amazon App (This Contest Only for App Users)
- Login in to the App
- You will See Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest Banner on Amazon App
- Tap on You will Ask 5 Question Answer
- Answer Added Below
- If you are Lucky Users You will Get Free Rs 20000
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers 6th May 2018
1. In the case of a ‘freehit’ the batsman can only be dismissed through which of the following?
Answer: A run out
2. You can tell Alexa to book tickets for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s home matches?
3. In an uninterrupted T20 cricket match each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs
4. Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
5. In cricket, the term Skipper refers to?
Answer: The Team Captain
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers 28th April 2018
1. In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘free hit’?
Answer: If a bowler delivers a no-ball
2. Which mathematical formulation is used to reset targets in rain-affected cricket matches?
Answer: The Duckworth–Lewis (D/L) method
3. In the context of cricket what is a ‘dot ball’?
Answer: A delivery bowled without any runs scored off it
4. In the context of a T20 match, what is ‘powerplay’?
Answer: During the first 6 overs, a max. of two fielders can be outside the 30-yard circle
5. Which of these is NOT a type of delivery in cricket?
6. Presently, who is the captain of the India’s Women’s T-20 International team?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
7. In which country did Twenty20 cricket first originate?