Amazon MasterCard Cashback Offer: You will Get Flat 10% Cashback on 1st & 2nd Transaction. Shop using MasterCard debit/Credit Card Get 10% Cashback This Offer is valid till 31st December 2017. Amazon Each Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 200 during the Offer Period, provided however that each Eligible Customer can only avail a maximum cashback of INR 100 per purchase transaction.
Amazon MasterCard Cashback Offer:
- Get Flat 10% Cashback with Amazon Offer with MasterCard on Amazon
- Payment Through MasterCard Debit or Credit Card
- Valid Till 4th December to 31st December 2017
- Maximum of two orders are eligible for the offer, in the offer period.
- Eligible Customer can only avail a maximum cashback of INR 100 per purchase transaction.
- Cashback Added within 15 days from the order date.
How to Get Amazon MasterCard 10% Cashback Offer:
- Click here & Visit Amazon | Offer Source
- Login or Register into Amazon Account
- Select Product >> Add to Card >> Processed to Checkout
- Select Shipping Address Details Or Enter Address
- Now Select Payment Method Debit Or Credit Card
- Then Enter Your MasterCard Auto Detected You will Show MasterCard or Not
- Processed >> Enter OTP >> Submit
- That’s It Your Order Placed Your Cashabck Added into the 15 Days
Not Valid For:
The Offer is not valid on purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: Amazon Pay Balance, prepaid recharges, Amazon Gift Card, Amazon.in Prime Membership(s), gold coins, gold jewelry, precious jewelry items (including silver, diamond, platinum jewelry), Bank cards (RBL, ticket compliments etc.), Redmi 4A devices, and/or Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices). It is clarified that in the event a transaction / order consists of multiple products among which some are ineligible product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to the products in such transaction / order other than the aforementioned ineligible products.