Estimated earnings: YouTube Analytics Revenue report
The Revenue report is available for YouTube Partners who have associated an AdSense account. Earnings data typically displays 24–48 hours after the end of the day, Pacific Time, but may sometimes take longer to appear.
See your Revenue report
Creator Studio Classic
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Revenue report.
YouTube Studio Beta
The general trends available in Estimated earnings graph should reflect the finalized data, but we cannot guarantee that the data will not change. The latency for the most recent Estimated earnings data is approximately two days. Because the data is shown before the end of the month, there may be slight adjustments made at the end of the month.
Finalized earnings: AdSense Payments report
Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month (i.e. earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July).
Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On the left, select Settings > Payments.
- You’ll see your total earnings for the selected timeframe and your last transactions.
Learn more about AdSense payments in the AdSense Help Center.