IRCTC Train Ticket Rs. 50 Cashback with Visa Scan & Pay. IRCTC in association with Visa has introduced a special offer for Scan & Pay transactions, where you can get Rs. 50 cashback on Train Ticket booking. Under this Special Offer, any customer using Scan & Pay option on the IRCTC payment page and using any of the certified banking apps to pay with Visa card shall get INR 50 Cashback.
How to get Train Ticket Rs. 50 Cashback with Visa Scan & Pay @ IRCTC?
- Visit the IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and select ticket booking option.
- Select “Scan & Pay” option on the payment page and select “Make Payment”.
- A QR Code will be displayed on the screen.
- Customer needs to open any of the certified Apps (List given below) and select “Scan & Pay”.
- Customer selects the Visa Card in the certified app to complete the transaction.
- Post successful transaction PNR will be generated and customers shall receive inr 50 cashback into their respective card accounts within 30 days of successful transaction.
- Any query regarding the cashback will be entertained by IRCTC till 23 August 2017.
Get Rs 50 cashback*, when you book your train tickets on IRCTC.co.in and pay with mVisa.
How to IRCTC Scan and Pay :-
- Login to your Bank mobile app.
- Select “Scan and pay”.
- Scan the QR code.
- Select your Visa card and pay.
IRCTC Scan and Pay Special Offer:
- IRCTC & Visa has introduced a special offer for Scan & Pay transactions INR 50 off.
- Under this Special Offer, any customer using Scan & Pay option on the IRCTC payment page and using any of the certified banking apps to pay with Visa card shall get INR 50 Off.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Offer valid only for first 5,00,000 (5 lakh) scan & pay transactions done using Visa cards or 23 August 2017 whichever is earlier.
- Eligible Cards (Credit, Debit, Pre-Paid, Visa PayWave): Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite
- This Special Offer is available for the period from 24 April 2017 – 23 August 2017.
- There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer.
- In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at 011-3934000 or drop their feedback at [email protected]