YouTube TV is a TV streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, and must-see shows the moment they air. Record all your favorites without storage space limits, and stream wherever you go. Share with up to 5 other roommates or family members in your household.
To get started, check out tv.youtube.com today to start your free trial. You can also sign up on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you’re not in one of the initial launch markets but want to find out when YouTube TV is coming to your area, you can sign up here.
How to Work Youtube TV :-
- Click Here and Download Youtube TV App
- In the app, select Try 1 month free to begin the sign-up process.
- Enjoy for 1 Month Free Trial
Youtube TV Free trial :–
YouTube TV comes with a free trial. When you start your free trial, YouTube TV will authorize your credit card with a small fee. Your financial institution will receive an authorization request from us, and the fee will be reflected in your account. This authorization is required to ensure your credit card is active. This amount will be automatically removed from your account once we confirm the card is active (your financial institution can specify when this will happen). YouTube TV does not support purchases made with prepaid credit cards.
With a YouTube TV membership, you’ll get:
- Live TV streaming from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, Fox Sports Networks, Comcast SportsNet and dozens more. YouTube TV gives you the best of live TV, from must-see shows like “Empire,” “The Voice,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “Scandal,” to the live sports you want from the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NCAA. Based on where you live, you’ll get your local broadcast TV stations covering local sports and news. You’ll also get dozens of popular cable channels, including FX, USA, Disney Channel, Bravo, MSNBC, Fox News. And you can add Showtime or Fox Soccer Plus for an additional charge. In total, YouTube TV will give you more than 50 networks, listed below.
- A cloud DVR, with no storage limits. With YouTube TV, your cloud DVR can record as many shows as you want, simultaneously, without ever running out of storage. You can keep each of your recordings for nine months.
- TV when it matters, where it matters. You can watch YouTube TV on your phone, tablet or computer—and you can easily stream to your TV with a Google Chromecast or Chromecast built-in TV (we’ll be supporting even more connected TV devices later this year). And your cloud DVR goes with you, so you can stream your recordings on any device, whenever you want and wherever you go in the U.S.
- YouTube Red Originals. With a YouTube TV membership, you can watch all of our YouTube Red Original series and movies right in the new YouTube TV app.
- Six accounts included. You can share your YouTube TV membership with your family and roommates, and each account will receive its own unique recommendations and cloud DVR with no storage limits. Your household can watch up to three streams at a time.
- More networks coming soon. We’re excited to announce that AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV, WE tv, and BBC World News will be included soon at no additional charge. These networks will join Telemundo and others listed below as networks coming to YouTube TV soon after launch. This means you’ll be able to watch shows like “The Walking Dead,” “Doctor Who,” and your favorite telenovelas. And you’ll also be able to add Sundance Now or Shudder for an additional charge.
Where is YouTube TV available?