Need to change your smartphone, and Salman Khan fan hardcore fan then waits few more months. Yea that right and not joking with you. Salman Khan has registered the BeingSmart for the smartphone.
Salman Khan is planning to enter the smartphone brigade. A report in the Economic Times says that Bollywood superstar is planning to venture into smartphones and has already started dialing investors for it.
- Already khan’s Human clothing brand also get success in the market.This smartphone mainly targeted at an entry to middle market means under Rs 20,000 range. No details information available now but as per leaks that will run on Android.
- As per reports and close people to developers, this device manufactured outside India production plant in China.
- All details about not yet available setting up the operational Management team for “BeingSmart”. But a top-level executive experienced at Micromax and Samsung should be Join in the team.
- Now India a largest mobile market and Chines brands get profits with big share. But if this “BeingSmart” launch soon then Lenovo, Oppo,LeEco, Xiaomi get tough competition.
- As a plus point not only online markets “Being phone” also get offline space in Being Human stores. Also, might partnership with e-commerce sites too.
- Same like Being Human apparel section, a percentage of profit go to charity same way Being Smart Android smartphones will continue Being Human Foundation.
- It will be the first time any Bollywood celebrity go to smartphone space so are you interested in more details?
- Share your opinion about “BeingSmart.” Is this one also get hugely success same like Bollywood career comment below.
Salman, who owns the Being Human brand, has registered BeingSmart trademark for his smartphone venture already. The target audience for this will be middle class segment. If sources are to be believed, then Khan has also selected a Chinese plant and initial models for the brand, which will be priced below Rs 20,000 mark. Like BeingHuman model, proceeds from this will also be directed into charity and social work that Salman Khan does with the Being Human Foundation. Khan is also hunting for an operational management team, which will be headed by professionals who have worked with smartphone companies like Samsung and Micromax, the report says. He plans to take the majority shareholding directly or through his family in the venture. Khan’s smartphones will face competition from brand like Xiomi, Oppo and Vivo. Sources further said that the smartphones will initially be sold online. Later, the venture will partner with retail brands for sale via brick and mortar stores.