SBI Mingle Referral Code MCP24251946, SBI Mingle has came up with its new refer & earn program in which you will get Rs 10 on Signup + Rs 15 Per Refer. You can use this amount for free Paytm Transfer. You can grab unlimited free Paytm Cash from SBI Mingle by sharing the app to your friends. So let’s move to the steps to get SBI Mingle Free Paytm : Get Rs 10 SignUp Bonus and Upto Rs 15 Per Refer.
SBI Mingle Referral Code :
|SBI Mingle Referral Code||MCP24251946|
|Using Referral Code Get||Free Rs 10|
|Earn per Referral||Rs 10|
|Invite a Friend program||Only For App|
|SBI Mingle Redeem||Bank Transfer|
SBI Mingle Offerings :-
SBI Offers wide variety of banking and utility services such as Enquiry Money Transfer Account and P2P, Black ATM, Cheque Services and lot more… come explore
SBI Mingle Safe, Simple and Social way of Banking :-
State Bank Mingle is the social banking application of SBI which enables you with a new digital experience of banking on your social media platform
Secure Banking :-
SBI has put in place very secure and effective systeam to ensure the safety, trust and integrity of its customer’s personal information and data
How to Get Free Paytm Cash Using SBI Mingle App :-
- First of Download SBI Mingle App Click Here
- Install & Open App
- Skip the popup
- Facebook login window will appear
- You Will See SBI Mingle Page Tap on USE NOW Button
- Tap on Register Now Button Than
- Register Through Debit Card/ Account Number
- Enter SIB Mingle Referral Code :- MCP24251946
- That’s it, You will Get the Rs 10 directly to your Bank account within 1-2 working days.
- Now Refer your Friends and earn Rs 10 for each Referral directly to your Bank account.
- Enjoy This Offer Share This Post on Social Media
- Thank You
SBI Mingle Refer and Earn –
- Login your account to get Referral Code
- Now share with your friends & Get Rs 10 per Refer in Your bank account
- Offer is valid till – 31st March 2017.
SBI Mingle is an application launched by State Bank of India for our followers on Facebook and Twitter, in order to provide real time convenience to our customers.
Using SBI Mingle, the Bank’s customers can do a host of banking services on their preferred social platform (i.e Facebook and Twitter) at their own convenience. The customers have to register for this service through a simple one time process using either their account number or their ATM/Debit Card details. Upon completing the registration process they can do balance enquiry of their accounts and obtain a mini statement. They can also transfer money – both within the Bank as well as outside the Bank. Others facilities like request for chequebook, stop cheque, blocking ATM Cards, register for mobile banking, internet banking and SMS alerts will be introduced soon.
On Twitter currently only enquiry facilities are available through the application. Other facilities will be introduced soon for Twitter users.
SBI Mingle Offerings :-
- Register with your debit card and Pin
- Or Register with your Account Number
- View Account Balance
- View Mini Statement
- Funds Transfer
- Cheque Book Management
- SMS Alert Registration
- Block Debit/ATM Card
- P2P Money Transfer