[Paytm Cash too] UPI Transaction 50% Cashback on ICICI Pockets & iMobile. Go cassless when making payment at store and earn 50% cashback. With UPI you only need to share your personalised Virtual Payment Address (VPA) with the merchant to make the payment. ICICI Bank customers can use UPI on both iMobile and Pockets while Non-ICICI Bank customers can use UPI on Pockets to get 50% cashback (upto Rs. 100) on your first transaction.
Now go cashless when paying online or at stores. Use UPI to pay at participating merchant stores/ online sites and get 50% cashback on your first transaction.
With UPI you can make faster payments using just a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), without the need to disclose bank account details. To get started, login to iMobile or Pockets app to claim your personalised VPA and link it your preferred bank account. ICICI Bank customers can create VPA on both iMobile and Pockets while Non-ICICI Bank customers can use UPI on Pockets.
ICICI Pocket To pay via UPI:
- At any website – You only need to enter your VPA on the payment page
- At any store – You need to scan the QR code displayed at the store or share your VPA with the merchant.
Click here to know more about UPI.
About UPI Transaction 50% Cashback Offer:-
- Maximum cashback is Rs. 100
- No minimum spend required to avail the offer
- Offer is only applicable for first merchant payment using UPI
- Offer applicable only once on a registered mobile number
- Offer valid from December 26, 2016 to February 28, 2017.
Update:- This offer is also working on Adding PayTm cash via Pockets UPI. Means you get Rs. 100 cashback on adding Rs. 200 PayTm cash. To do it simply Add Rs. 200 in PayTm wallet > Under Payment option select UPI > Pay.
How to Generare ICICI Pockets App UPI ?
- Download ICICI Pocket > Sign up with ICICI Pockets Referral code : x9trf5 (optional)
- Under pay click on UPI.
- Click Create VPA account.
- Enter user name which you want to set up.
- Add bank account.
How to Get UPI Transaction 50% Cashback on ICICI Pockets & iMobile Online?
- Visit Participated Merchant Website or Store | List of Merchants | Offer Source
- Pay with UPI using ICICI Pockets or iMobile Online.