Mi VR Play Script: How to Buy Successfully in Flash Sale on 21st December. Mi VR Play Script for Buy Mi VR Play Headset Trick to buy sucessfully in flash sale. Xiaomi is offering Mi VR Play Headset at Just Rs 999 Sold in a Flash Sale on Mi India Official Website on 21st December at 12 PM. Mi VR Play headset many features and still affordable price. i am previously shared many script to buy product on coupenyaari website this time i am sharing Mi VR Play Script to buy in flash sale
Mi VR Play Successfully buy in a flash sale trick share in this post. Xiaomi flash sales are always Very Huge Traffic and thousands of people try to buy Xiaomi product. Indian Customers loved Xiaomi product and so many followers are going to get Mi VR Play Headset. The Mi VR Play headset was announced back in August and is the company’s first VR headset. It’s a pretty straightforward design with a two-way zipper that opens up to hold any smartphone with a 4.7-inch t0 5.7-inch display. The headset is certified to work with all the Google Cardboard apps. It will be available exclusively from Mi.com online and select offline partners for INR 999 ($15), starting December 21, 12:00 PM.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi VR Play
- Google Cardboard compatible
- View 360-degree YouTube videos, Mi Live VR livestreams
- Enjoy panoramic VR photos on Cardboard camera
- Explore 360-degree Google Camera photo spheres
- Massive VR app library on Google Play
- Innovative two-way zip, lightweight Lycra, adjustable straps
- Anti-reflective lens, textured metal button
- Dimensions: 201 x 107 x 91mm; Weight: 208.7 grams
- Fits 4.7″-5.7″ phones
Mi VR Play Script :-
[sociallocker]Script will be updated 15 Minutes Before Sale…[/sociallocker]
Script to Buy Mi VR Play Headset in Flash Sale :-
- Open Mi VR Play Sale Page.
- On the sale day click on Buy Now button.
- Go to your Cart.
- Enter or choose your shipping details.
- Pay Rs. 999 for Mi VR Play Headset via Credit/Debit card, net banking, etc.
Necessary Requirements for Script to work perfectly !!
- Use latest Google Chrome browser for best result.
- Synchronize your system time with internet.
- To do so simply right click on Date and Time present in bottom right corner on Task-bar.
- Then click on “Adjust date/time”, a popup box will appear.
- Click on “Internet Time” tab and then click on “Change Settings”.
- Tick mark on “Synchronize with an Internet Time Server”.
- Choose “time.nist.gov” from drop down menu.
- Finally click on “Update Now” button and click on OK.
- Make sure to have a good internet speed. Activate any 4G plan for best result.
- Close all background updates.