The Indian economy is at the cusp of a massive ‘digital revolution’ and the journey has just begun. In the last few months, we have witnessed a major transformation. From the start up revolution to now a focused move towards building a cashless society, India has made huge strides towards a digitally empowered economy and society.
However, amidst all the noise being created about this shift, your voice is the most important. At FreeCharge, we believe that you, the Gen Z aka the millennials are the most important stakeholders in this process. What we build today, is going to impact the India of tomorrow.
We would therefore love to hear your opinions and thoughts on how you see these changes panning out in the future. Here is a chance for you to publish your blog with the FreeCharge Digital Republic Blog Challenge. The best bloggers will win exciting prizes and a chance to intern at India’s most exciting payments company FreeCharge!
You can submit your blog either one of the topics –
- Cashless economy and financial inclusion are two sides of the same coin
- This is what a cashless economy for the millennials will look like.
Guidelines for the competition:
- Any Indian citizen between the age of 18-25 years can participate
- Participants can chose any one of the topics
- Submissions to be made online at digitalrepublic.freecharge.com
- Blog entries have to be between 700-1100 words
- Submissions can be made on the submissions page of offers.freecharge.com/digitalrepublic or directly at https://goo.gl/G5BDB2
- Last date of entry: 23:59 PM, 16th January, 2017
Freecharge Digital Republic Blog Challenge Prizes for the winners:
- chance to intern at FreeCharge for the three best bloggers
- Prizes worth Rs 100,000 for one winner, worth Rs 50,000 each for 2 winners and worth Rs 20,000 each for 5 winners.
Got more questions? See FAQs
- Only Indian citizens can take part in this contest
- One Individual can only send one entry on any one of the topics
- Last date of submission of entries is 11:59 PM on 16th Jan 2017
- If the content is found to be copied or not original, the participant will be disqualified
- The evaluation of the blogs will be done by Judges and the decision of the judges will be abiding for all the participants
- The results will be displayed on the website on 26th January
- Internships will be offered to only top 3 winners of this competition
- FreeCharge reserves the right to decide which blogs will be published
- All content generated will be IPR of FreeCharge Payments Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and cannot be shared, copied or published without prior permission
- Freecharge reserves the right to publish all blog entries on Freecharge website or any other platform as it may deem fit
- FreeCharge will reserve the right to modify, re- structure and withdraw the ‘Digital Republic Bloggers’ Challenge within 7 days of notice on the website
- This contest is not open for employees of FreeCharge Payments Technologies Pvt. Ltd. And Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to have read the terms and conditions and abide by the same