Flipkart, India largest and leading E-commerce diverging and getting larger day by day, The site which had consecrated it’s customer by a day which may took its reputation down by and elaborated it much- “The Big Billion Day”, Yes!!!! You are going right, Flipkart is back again to amaze this online business and its customer by coming back its much blockbuster sale “The Big Billion Day Part 2” #TheBigBillionDays Treat yourself to the biggest offers only on Flipkart Mobile App, Ab Abhi Nahin toh Kabhi Nahin.
Please hold your breath till this day, as you can’t divest yourself to save money from this blockbuster sale. But we can’t expect that huge discount which came in its prequel sale last year, as in that sale they offered some products at really low price which will not digest to other providers like flipkart and won’t promote any such more. This doesn’t means we won’t expect some really blockbuster offers. So wait till the date!!! The Big Billion Days are Back.
It doesn’t get any bigger than this – India’s biggest sale, Big Billion Days are back. Mark your calendar for 2nd to 6th for the biggest offers on all your favorite products. #BigBillionDays
From October 2 to 6, India shopped like a nation obsessed at #TheBigBillionDays. From sneak peeks inside Flipkart to customers gushing in delight at their orders, from the nail-biting anxiety of app overload to the ecstasy of meeting targets, we combed through social media updates to pick and compile the most memorable moments. In case you missed it, don’t fret. Here’s something to remember and cherish #TheBigBillionDays by, so don’t forget to retweet and share the updates you enjoyed the most.
The Flipkart Big Billion Day sale was a huge hit Discounts and Deals in 2016 as it provided best deals and discounts on a variety of categories like Mobiles, Electronics, Men and Women Fashion and etc. The Flipkart Big Billion Day 2016 has been ecpected to be on October 2, 2016 but could be held anytime in the month of October. Last year alone, Flipkart sold Rs. 1300 crore worth of mobile phones during the 5-day event. This explains the impact this event has on the Indian online shopping scene. With additional cashback of up to 10% off, these offers are so tempting that you’ll want to stock up in case you’ll need something later. Like last year, the Big Billion Day 2016 is sure to hit the jackpot as it equips you with the best deals and discounts on the market so that you do not have to break a sweat to get the best value for your money.
What is Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale :-
- India’s Biggest Flipkart The Big Billion Day Sale will start from 2nd Oct to 6th October 2016 for 5 Days only on Flipkart wbiste. There will be discount sale across 70 Categories from Mobiles, Cameras, Laptops, Clothing, Footwear, Watches, Appliances, Baby Products, Books, Furnitures, Jewelry & more. Additionally There will be cashback offer for SBI bank customers.
How to Participate and Grab great deals in Flipkart The Big Billion Days?
- Flipkart The Big Billion Days 2016 (Live at 2nd Oct)
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
What are Differences from old The Big Billion Days Sale?
- This year 2016 Sale will be for 5 days compare to only 1 days in 2016 and 5 days in 2016.
- This year offer will be for all users, Website and App. Last year Sale was restricted to only Flipkart Mobile App users.
- Flipkart own Myntra and Jabong might paticipate in 2016 Big Billion sale
How Was 2016 BigBillion Day Sale?
- First The Big Billion Day Sale held on 2nd Oct 2016, in one day Flipkart claimed $100 Million or Rs. 600 Crore Sale
- Select limited quantity products were Products at Rs. 1 or upto 99% off
- Limited stock Mobiles, Cameras and Tablets were sold at 90% off
- Induction cooktop, JBL Headphones & Watches were sold at Rs. 99
- 10% extra cashback given to Standard Chartered Cards & CITI Bank cards users.