Reliance Jio to welcome preview offer free calls, sms & 4G data till 31st March 2017, not end in December! Reliance Jio has been offering welcome preview Offers to test out the network before launcing this. This offer was supposed to end on december 31, 2016 but recent reports suggest that Reliance jio will extend the jio welcome preview offer until march 2017 additional three month. Reliance Jio provide unlimited calling, SMS, & 4G data without any hidden charge. Mass scale free welcome offer could continue until March 2017 to attract subscriber growth towards the celebrated 100 million mark with RJio’s indicative data pricing at Rs 130-140 per GB.”
TRAI had said. However, Reliance Jio had assured its customers that while it will stop its free services ‘Welcome Offer’ by December 3, those who sign up for it before that date will be eligible for free calls and services till December 31. But as stated above, analysts widely believe that Reliance Jio may find a way to extend its free services till March 2017 to get more people on board.
This lines up very clearly with what Thakur said at the press conference:
We have told Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and government that customers have faced issues with regard to the quality of service due to the interconnection congestion and they have not been able to enjoy the services that they deserve and what we want to deliver to them. And till we are in a position where we can deliver the quality of service as desired by the Jio management, it will be unfair to charge the customer.
Reliance Jio Welcome Offer May Extend Till March 2017
- Reliance Jio With a huge response after commercial launch, Reliance JIO may increase the validity of Welcome Offer till March 2017(Officially Not Launch) since they want to complete their target of 100 million customers.
- Some analyst suggests that Reliance JIO Welcome Preview Offer may extend till March 2017 in order to grow user base.
- Another reason is that currently not all operators are providing proper Point-of-interconnect for calling without interruption or drop. So they are thinking to make it perfect before launching paid plans else that will reflect negative effect on customers who are paying for the service without getting full from it.
Reliance Jio Welcome Preview Offer Not For New Customers After December 3rd
- Yes, you read it right! Reliance JIO 4G Welcome Offer provided to you with an assurance of free 4G Internet till end of this year that is, 31st December 2016 might not going to happen any more for new customers who buys after 3rd Dec.
- After the joint complaint by other network operators to TRAI, they have decided to cutoff JIO Welcome Offer period to 90 days that means starting from September 5th you will get offer valid only till December 3rd.
- This news is however not completely clear whether old customers will be entitled for new validity or the one who buy reliance jio sim from now. But the confirm news if that if you buy JIO sim after December 3rd you will not get JIO Welcome Offer.
Reliance JIO Providing Lowest 4G Speed In India
- What an irony that you are getting 4G but as you all are aware that free things generally comes with rust and same is the case with Reliance JIO 4G Speed. Initially they provided high speed for preview offer but later speed drastically decreased even for 4GB limit.
- TRAI announced that Reliance JIO is providing the lowest average speed in comparison to other 4G network providers. JIO not even comes in top 3 network provider list where AirTel ranks first for the highest average speed of 11.4 Mbps.
- If you want to check the average 4G speed provided by any network for your City then you can go to this link and select your desired options in order to get the speed.
Reliance Jio Welcome Preview Offer Registered 16 Million Subscribers After Welcome Offer
- After launching commercial operations on 5th Sept, JIO have acquired over 16 million subscribers.
- This news is announced by Reliance JIO, that it has signed a record of building an extra user base of 16 million customers in just 26 days after its commercial launch in the name of JIO Welcome Offer.
5 : TRAI Charged Penalty On Other Networks for Non-Cooperation
- As you know that Reliance JIO is offering unlimited free calling to each and every customer and to stifle JIO, other operators are not providing Point-of-Interconnect (POI) which results in call drops or in many case call doesn’t even connect.
- So if you are blaming Reliance JIO about the calling reliability then you need to change your thinking since they are trying their best to provide you with best possible connection in terms of calling but other operators are not cooperating with this.
- This resulted in TRAI to take action against these operators by charging Airtel and Vodafone would be fined Rs. 50 crore per circle for 21 service areas which totals penalty amount of Rs. 1050 crore each and Idea to pay total of 950 crore for 19 circles.