Download PayzApp and Get Rs 25 Using payzapp Referral Code hdfcpay25 PayzApp Loot offer : Get 100% Cashback On First Recharge + Refer & Earn Rs 25. payzapp offering 100% cashback for New users.
Share your referral code :- hdfcpay25
Refer your friends They get Rs 50 CashBack after their first merchant transaction using payzapp. you get Rs 25 CashBack after their successful first merchant transaction. Tap to know more
How to Get PayzApp Rs 25 :-
- First of all Download & Install PayzApp APK
- Register a new account
- Enter payzapp referral code:
- Verify your mobile number
How to Get 100% Cashback On First Recharge Using PayzApp :-
- Now after verification process, Go to “Add Money”
- Enter amount rs 50 or more
- Now initiate a mobile recharge OR bill payment OR dth recharge with amount rs 50 or more
- Finally pay with “PayzApp Card”
- Your cashback worth rs 50 will be added after 3 days
PayzApp Refer and Earn [Rs 25 For Each] :-
- Goto Menu & Select “Refer and Earn”
- There you see an unique “Promo Code”
- You can edit that only once
- Per successful refer you’ll earn rs 25 cashback
- Referral cashback will be added after your friend’s first transaction
PayzApp Unlimited Trick :-
- Clear Data App
- Register New Account with Own Referral Code
- Add Money OR Transfer From Main Account [This will work 100%]
- Now recharge using payapp card and wait for the cashback
- Cashback also can be transfer to other account
- Transfer your cashback in other account and follow above steps again
Terms and Conditions :-
- Maximum rs 500 can be earned through referral program per month
- Cashback can not be transfer
With PayZapp, you can shop on your mobile at partner apps, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, compare and book flight tickets and hotels, shop online and get great discounts at SmartBuy, send money to anyone in your contact list, pay bills and recharge your mobile, DTH and data card.
So link your Debit and Credit Card to PayZapp and enjoy the most convenient and secure way of payment.
Cards link karo ek baar, pay karo baar baar!
PayZapp – Recharge, Online Bill Payments, mVisa Payments, Travel, Shopping, Movies and more in just One Click. Available to customers of all banks
PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book.
PayZapp is convenient, fast and secure. Link your Debit and Credit Card ek baar and pay karo baar baar. No need to re-load money again and again. Moreover your card details are secure with the bank and not stored on your mobile phone or on transacting sites. It uses a proprietary technology that conducts three security checks for each transaction.
So don’t just pay. PayZapp it!
For support during download or registration please call us at 1800 102 9426 or email [email protected]
For detailed information, please click on the below links:
App Permission Details :
- “Device & app History” is used to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve the app.
- “Identity” is used to auto populate email address, name during registration
- “Contacts” is used to retrieve phone number, email address from contacts to send money or recharge.
- “Location” is used to capture location details during transaction and login for improving user’s security. Also used in history to display users location when money was sent.
- “SMS” is used to auto read OTP/MVC/DVC related SMS. Also used in phone verification to send SMS on users behalf.
- “Phone” is used in support and feedback screen to initiate call our support team directly from app.
- “Photos / Media / Files” is used cache images and other non-sensitive server responses for better user experience.
- “Camera” is used for scan your credit card in manage cards screen. Also used for QR Code scanning (this is currently under closed user testing).
- “Microphone” is used for sound based proximity payments (this is currently under closed user testing).
- “Device ID & call information” is used save users device in trusted list if users opts to. Also used for push notification services.